A super simple grilled fish dinner served on top of a mustard mash (made from cannellini beans and potatoes). Serve with your choice of side salad.
- 180g chopped potato (peeled weight)
- 180g cannellini beans (drained weight)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup skimmed milk
- salt and white pepper
- 2 cod fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp dried mixed herbs
- parsley, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Boil the potatoes and cannellini beans in salted water until completely tender. Drain and mash well, adding the Dijon mustard and skimmed milk to achieve a softer texture. Season with salt and white pepper. Set aside to keep warm.
- In the meantime, place the cod fillets on a baking tray and brush with a little olive oil. Season the fish with salt and white pepper and scatter over the dried mixed herbs. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve the cod over the bean mash and enjoy with a salad or your choice of vegetables. (Side salad not included in macros.)