You don’t need to find a posh burger joint to enjoy a good juicy burger. Buy yourself some high quality lean minced beef and make your own, they really couldn’t be easier and you’ll save yourself a few quid in the process.
- 250g lean high quality minced beef (Athleat Meats)
- 2 eggs
- 50g chorizo, finely diced
- 35g halloumi cheese, sliced
- 50g red onion, sliced
- 50g avocado, sliced
- 1 tsp Lucy Bee coconut oil, melted
- In a bowl mix together the minced beef and chorizo with some seasoning and form into x2 patties, then griddle for around 3 mins on each side for medium cooked, longer if you prefer well done.
- Meanwhile fry off the onions in the coconut oil, grill or fry the halloumi slices and fry or poach your egg.
- Once the burger is ready, construct your burger tower using all the ingredients and serve with a green salad on the side.
- Tuck in.