Another great breakfast or snack to prepare the night before and eat on the go….
- x 6 back bacon rashers
- 125g mozzarella, sliced into 6 pieces
- 250g courgette
- 100g roasted red pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°c fan / 200°c electric / gas mark 6
- Slice the courgette into 1cm pieces, place onto a baking tray, drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper then roast in the middle of the oven for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile line the muffin tins with rashers of bacon (no greasing of the tin required)
- Once your courgettes are cooked, layer up the bacon cups with a slice of courgette on the bottom followed by a cutting of red pepper, another slice of courgette, another slice of red pepper, topped with a slice of mozzarella. Sprinkle with some black pepper then roast in the oven for 20 mins.
- Great hot or cold. Enjoy.