You can have these Turkey Muffins for breakfast, lunch, snacks, whatever you like, great at any time of the day hot or cold. The preparation for this dish is fool proof, literally couldn’t be any easier, bash all the ingredients in a bowl, mix it up and bake in muffin tins for 30 mins. If you get it wrong then there’s clearly no hope for you 😉
- 250g lean turkey mince, from Athleat high quality meats
- 120g red onion, finely chopped
- 170g courgette grated
- 150g red pepper, finely chopped
- 100g feta cheese, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp cottage cheese
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp Lucy bee coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan / 200 electric / gas mark 6. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with the coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients, get in there with your hands and squish it all together.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups and bake in the pre heated oven for 30 mins or until cooked through. Simple. Enjoy!