High protein, low carb breakfast, perfect for your pre-workout meal before your morning workout.
- 6 eggs
- 70g asparagus
- 50g smoked salmon
- Few sprigs flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 wedge lemon
- 1 tsp butter
- salt & pepper
- Pre-heat an over-head grill to a high heat.
- Boil the asparagus for 3 mins until tender then transfer to some ice cold water to retain their green colour.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips.
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick pan over a med/high heat, whisk the eggs with the chopped parsley, some salt and pepper before pouring into the pan, continue to stir slowly like you are making scrambled eggs but stop before it gets too scrambled and is still runny. Remove from the heat then add your smoked salmon and asparagus on top of the egg mix, squeeze over some lemon juice before popping under the grill for around 3-5 mins until the egg has cooked through and its starting to turn golden on top.
- Can be served hot or cold. Enjoy.