Grilled Veg Stack with Pesto Yogurt
A fast, simple, posh vegetable stack that the vegetarians will love! Just be sure to source the vegetarian pesto which uses an alternative to Parmesan. Alternatively, stir harissa paste into the yogurt to make an equally delicious light meal / lunch!
Calories per serving = 306kCal
Macros per serving
- Fats 5g
of which saturates 3.6g
- Carbs 9g
of which sugars 12g
- Fibre 3g
- Protein 7g
1 medium aubergine, sliced
2 large black mushrooms
1 large beef tomato, sliced
1 tsp dried thyme
2 TB olive oil
2 TB basil pesto
100g fat-free plain yogurt
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Salt the sliced aubergines and place in a colander for 20 minutes. Pat dry and place on a large roasting tray along with the mushrooms and sliced tomato. Scatter over the dried thyme over the drizzle the olive oil evenly over.
- Bake for 20 minutes, ensuring the aubergines are cooked through.
- In the meantime, make the dressing by simply combining the pesto with the yogurt.
- To serve, generously season the grilled vegetables and assemble into a ‘stack’ over lettuce and rocket. Drizzle over the pesto dressing.
If you’re struggling to lose weight and need some guidance on the best nutrition for fat loss, then Olly Foster’s 12 week body transformation program can help you.
“I honestly couldn’t recommend this programme enough, it has completely changed my day-to-day life and overall happiness.” HOLLIE
“Best purchase of my entire life. I’m so happy with the physical results, but I’m even more happy about the way I feel mentally.” JUDE