WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH ME?
- Working as a Senior Personal Trainer at Ultimate Performance, which is world renowned for achieving spectacular results, I get to work with and learn from the best PTs the world has to offer, KNOWLEDGE which I will pass on to you.
- As one of Europe’s top fitness models I can show you how to achieve and maintain that cover model look – it is HARD WORK, but I can get you there.
- A Bsc Hons Degree in Nutrition, Health and Lifestyles allows me to confidently advise you, not only on training practices, but more importantly, on the nutritional aspect of how to maintain a healthy lifestyle for your MIND, BODY & SOUL.
- As a former Rugby League player I know what it takes to train and live like an athlete.
- Being a sponsored athlete and ambassador for Reflex Nutrition enables me to educate you on all aspects of supplementation to help you achieve the physique you desire.
I BELIEVE THAT FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. STAND OUT AND BE DIFFERENT – DON’T QUIT.
Like most things in life, the best way for you to learn new skills and form good habits is by empowering yourself to do it. I’m not here to spoon feed you; I’m here to share my knowledge with you so that you can gain a better understanding of how your body works during training, what nutrition it needs, when and why, so you can feel confident that you have the knowledge to succeed and keep moving forwards as a new and better version of yourself.
If you’re after a quick fix, or magic bullet, then sorry, but you’re in the wrong place my friend. I don’t believe in fancy gimmicks, only HARD WORK, COMMITMENT, PLANNING and CONSISTENCY. If you’re focused enough to take on the challenge, follow my advice and programme designs, then I can guarantee it will change you for the better.
If you are ready to achieve what others won’t, you are going to need support and guidance.
- NO MORE BATTLING ON ALONE
- NO MORE POOR RESULTS
- NO MORE EXCUSES
From the moment we begin, you’ll be held ACCOUNTABLE to me. You will be man-managed throughout so we’ll know if you’re slacking!
Olly’s fitness journey began at the age of 14 after coming last in a school cross country race, embarrassed and low his Father signed him up to the local gym where his love of fitness began. At the age of 17 Olly was signed for semi pro rugby league heading towards a promising pro career, however at 18 injury struck ending his sporting dream.
Over the following 15 years Olly dedicated his life to professional studies and working experience to become well renowned in the fitness industry for his first hand knowledge and expertise regarding Nutrition, Health and Lifestyles.
A successful fitness model and senior personal trainer at the world renowned Ultimate Performance, he is an extremely motivated and dedicated trainer, passionate about sharing his knowledge and helping others attain their lifestyle goals.
Olly developed the ART programme after seeing so many ungoverned training and nutritional plans that simply offered no support or guidance, were unsustainable with some of them being extremely dangerous both mentally and physically.
With a degree in nutrition and over 15 years of training experience Olly is the go to fitness coach for many other fitness professionals who want to learn from the best the in business and expand their knowledge. With the ART programme Olly has now opened up this knowledge to anyone who is willing to learn.
Olly believes in no ‘flyby’ gimmicks or crazy diets, all he asks is that you commit to the plan, believe in yourself and you will achieve the physique and confidence you desire.